Dear Aspirant, are you passionate about latest technology, innovation, and challenging tasks in your career, we provide you the right platform to unleash your potential .
Genix believes in our culture that values individual growth and contribution to the achievement of the organization’s goals, we make sure to create a rewarding work environment -Join us.
- Responsible for the design, development, testing, documentation, and analysis of new applications
- Responsible for the maintenance, and migration Projects
- Under the guidance of lead, participate and take ownership development and delivery.
- .Proactively identify non-compliance of code against requirements/standards/design and raise defects.
- Interact with internal cross-functional members to better understand system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Work well both independently and in a team
- Troubleshoot, analyze, replicate, regress and resolve complex field software problems escalated to engineering and developing code fixes or enhancements to be included in future code releases or patches.
- Come up with solutions/implementations to consistently improve product stability, scalability, and performance.
- Work with members in the organization across various time zones
- At least (3-6 )years of experience with C#, .Net framework/.NET Core, MVC ASP.NET
- Strong experience in Web API and Restful web service
- Strong SQL Server experience
- Strong understanding on OOPS concept
- Experience in Design, Development, Debug and Unit Testing using .NET tech stack
- Lifecycle best practices, including source control, testing, security, maintainability, code reuse, etc.
- Experience in Angular, React, Azure Develops or Azure Cloud
- Bachelor’s Degree