- Build smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Strong knowledge in React native framework, architecture
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Hands-on experience on working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites
- Familiar with state management tools(Redux), local storage(Realm)
Job Category: Software Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai
Qualification: Any Degree
Experience: 0 to 2 years